The Nigeria Intra-Africa Exports Guide provides independent expert analysis, market intelligence and forecasts on Nigerian exports to other African Countries.
The report features the latest data and forecasts covering non-oil exports from Nigeria.
Who is the Report Useful To?
Afriscaper’s Nigeria Intra-Africa Non-Oil Exports Guide is useful to:
- Nigerian business organizations who want to know what products they can export to other African Countries
- Nigerian organizations looking to identify African countries to target for their products,
- Corporate analysts,
- Trade Associations,
- Government Departments
- Regulatory Bodies
- Trading companies.
Why Intra-Africa Trade is Important
The ability to export commodities remains the driving force of development in sub-Saharan economies. Comparing GDP to exports highlights the strong relationship that exists between GDP and export earnings. For every additional dollar exported, GDP is likely to increase by US$3.5 dollars.
Nigeria is Africa’s largest economy with a GDP of about $405 billion as at April 2018 (Word Bank), down from a high of $584 billion in 2016. It is also one of Africa’s largest consumer of consumables.
Generally, the African continent is growing from an economic point of view. Some of the fastest growing economies in the world are in Africa. With a growing middle class across the continent and rising inter-Africa trade, we thought to ask, “How well is Nigeria doing in terms of non-oil exports to other African Countries?’.
To put things in context, exports play an important role as it influences the level of economic growth, creates employment and boosts profits. It is also a source of revenue for Government via taxes as well as a source of foreign exchange.
With the growth across Africa, and with Nigeria’s location, it makes sense for Nigeria’s growth and ability to employ its people to rely on trade with other African countries.
- Independent export market review on Nigeria to test other views – a key input for successful budgetary and planning in the Nigeria trade market.
- Target business opportunities and risks in the Nigerian trade through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Nigeria.
- Assess the activities and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Competitive Landscape Analysis.
Table of Contents
1.About This Report
3. Nigeria’s Zero Oil Plan
4. The Africa Continental Free Trade Area
5. Regulatory Bodies Driving Nigerian Exports
7. Nigeria’s Major Non-Oil Exports
8.African Destinations of Nigerian Exports
9.Summary Of Conclusions
11.3 Contact Details